Join AI & data leaders at Transform 2021 on July 12th for the AI/ML Automation Technology Summit. Register today.
Sony announced during today’s State of Play that Death Stranding: Director’s Cut will launch for PlayStation 5 on September 23.
The original version of Death Stranding came out for PS4 in 2019. This Kojima Productions joint has players serving as a delivery man in a post-apocalyptical world.
Along with the usual PS5 upgrades, like faster load times and improved performance, the Director’s Cut adds new content like additional story missions and new stuff for players to build, including race tracks.
You can watch the new trailer above.
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties
Become a member