Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
With Metroid: Dread‘s recent announcement, we’re in the mood to explore this franchise’s past. That means it’s time for another tier list.
My cohort Jeff Grub and I look at every game in the Metroid series, including spinoffs like Metroid Prime Pinball. You can probably guess which games will make it to the top of our list, but it’s much hard to figure out Metroid’s less celebrated entries.
I know I’m going to have fun playing through a lot of these games again while waiting for Metroid: Dream to come out on October 8.
Oh, and if you want to make your own Metroid tier list, you can do so here.
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties
Become a member