On November 17th, 2021, the State Bank of India will release the SBI Clerk Mains (Final) Result 2021, along with the scorecard and cut-off marks, on sbi.co.in. Candidates who took the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021 can view their results at www.sbi.co.in/web/careers on the SBI website.
In the selection process for SBI Clerk, the prelims exam gets followed by the main exam. By using the direct URL provided below, you may check your SBI Clerk Mains Result and Marks. Check out the step-by-step process to check results here.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021
On the 01st and 17th of October 2021, SBI held the SBI Clerk Mains Exam to fill 5454 Junior Associate positions. For all candidates who took the SBI Clerk mains exam, the SBI Clerk Result 2021 has to get released.
If you took the Mains test on the dates listed above, check your SBI Clerk Final Result 2021 from the URL below to see if you passed the Mains Exam.
We’ve covered how to check SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021, the SBI Clerk Result date, the tie-breaking policy, and more in this article
SBI Clerk Mains/Final Result 2021
On www.sbi.co.in, an official link to check SBI Clerk Mains/Final Result 2021 has been published. On the 17th of November 2021, the SBI Clerk Result 2021 for the Mains test got revealed.
A majority of candidates who took the mains exam are anticipating the results with bated breath. Due to the possibility that checking results in a large volume would cause technical issues with the website’s loading, we have provided a direct link below. Let’s have a look at the dates for the SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021
|SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021: Important Dates|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam||10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th July and 29th August 2021|
|SBI Clerk Result for Prelims||21st September 2021|
|SBI Clerk Scorecard & Marks||21st September 2021|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam||01st, 17th October 2021|
|SBI Clerk Mains (Final) Result||17th November 2021|
|SBI Clerk Mains Score Card||17th November 2021|
SBI Clerk Mains Result Link
Officially, the link to download SBI Clerk Result 2021 for Mains Exam in PDF format has to get established. On the 17th of November 2021, the SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021 will get published on www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam candidates can check their results right here. Only those applicants who passed the Mains Exam will get contacted for document verification and allotment.
The recruitment of Junior Associates in the states/UTs of “Ladakh,” “Manipur,” and “Leh and Kargil Valley under special drive” was canceled.
How to Check SBI Clerk Mains/Final Result 2021?
To see the SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021, a candidate needs to have the correct details of the candidate’s Registration Number/Roll Number, Date of Birth/Password. To check your SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021, follow the procedures below.
- Visit SBI’s official website at www.sbi.co.in/web/careers or check the results immediately from the link provided above.
- Scroll down the homepage and look for “Current Openings.”
- Search for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 on the notification website, click on the SBI Clerk Mains Result Link.
- On the screen, there is a login page.
- Fill in your registration number/Roll Number, as well as your date of birth (same as at the time of registration). As seen on the screen, type the text verification.
- Your SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021 is now available for download and saving.
- Check your name, status, and exam results for the Mains.
- If you pass the preliminary exam, you will get an admission card for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
For SBI Clerk 2021, the preliminary and main examination results will get announced separately. Candidates must check their SBI Clerk Result on the State Bank of India’s official website (sbi.co.in) for SBI Clerk 2021, the link to which will be provided on this page after the result has to get announced.
SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2021
Along with the mains/final result, the State Bank of India has also released the scorecard for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam. Candidates who took the Mains Exam on October 1st and 17th, 2021, can check their scores and download their scorecard by entering their registration number and date of birth on the result link. Candidates whose qualifications get listed as qualified will get contacted for Document Verification.
SBI Clerk Final Result 2021
The marks obtained in the mains exam decide the ultimate result for SBI Clerk. The Prelims will not be used while determining the SBI Clerk 2021 Final Merit List because they are merely a qualifying step. Candidates who score better in the mains test than the cut-off marks will receive an offer/joining letter in descending order based on their aggregate marks in their respective categories and states.
SBI Clerk Local language Test
- Candidates who qualify for the SBI Clerk Mains exam are required to take a language test.
- Candidates who studied the chosen local language in Class 10 or 12 are exempt from taking the test.
- Others will get subjected to a language exam in their own country before being accepted into the bank.
- Candidates who are determined to be unable to communicate in a specific local language are not eligible to join.
Tie-breaking policy in SBI Clerk 2021
When two or more individuals earn the same, the deadlock gets resolved as described in the following:
- SC/ST/OBC/PH applicants would get prioritized.
- If a contest exists, the candidate’s least wrong responses throughout all topics will get selected.
- If there is a contest, the candidate with the older age will get taken into consideration.
This is all about SBI Mains Result 2021. We hope this guide would help you in checking the results. Stay connected with us for more updates!! Feel free to connect us in the comment section below.