Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
E3 is over, and what do we have to show for it? Well, how about a conspiracy about a Hideo Kojima video game? The crew talks about the latest internet theories surrounding developer Blue Box and the horror game Abandoned on this week’s episode of GamesBeat Decides.
Editors Mike Minotti and Jeff Grubb also give their final thoughts about E3, talk about some news, and answer your questions. Listen, won’t you?
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties
Become a member