Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
On this week’s GamesBeat Decides, we admit that we were referencing Dead Space on the podcast a few weeks back (now that everyone else in the world has confirmed it). Also in the news, Hideo Kojima is getting nearer to a deal with Microsoft, and Mass Effect and Dragon Age will skip EA Play later this month.
Editors Mike Minotti and Jeff Grubb, meanwhile, answer listener questions and play listener-submitted games. Join us, won’t you?
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties
Become a member