Microsoft has announced 10 more titles will join Xbox Game Pass in the next few weeks: Hades, Skate, Skate 3, Art of Rally, Dodgeball Academia, Katamari Damacy Reroll, Lumines Remastered, Hades, Curse of the Dead Gods, Starmancer, and Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Premium Edition. The games will be available by cloud streaming, the Xbox One or Xbox Series X console, or PC starting Thursday.
Here’s a look at each title’s Game Pass release date:
- Curse of the Dead Gods (cloud, console, and PC) — Aug. 5
- Dodgeball Academia (cloud, console and PC) — Aug. 5
- Katamari Damacy Reroll (cloud, console, and PC) — Aug. 5
- Lumines Remastered (cloud, console, and PC) — Aug. 5
- Skate (console via EA Play) — Aug. 5
- Skate 3 (cloud via EA Play) — Aug. 5
- Starmancer (PC) — Aug. 5
- Art of Rally (cloud, console, and PC) — Aug. 12
- Hades (cloud, console, and PC) — Aug. 13
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Premium Edition (PC) — Aug. 17
As a bonus, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will also get a collection of racing games from Codemasters thanks to Xbox’s EA Play partnership. Starting on Aug. 10, Ultimate subscribers will get access to Dirt 4, Dirt Rally, Dirt Rally 2.0, F1 2020, and Grid (2019).
Just like every month, the first two weeks of August will see a few titles leave Game Pass as well. Grand Theft Auto 5 departs Aug. 8, while Ape Out, Crossing Souls, Darksiders Genesis, Don’t Starve, Final Fantasy 7, and Train Sim World 2020 all leave on Aug. 15.
Xbox Game Pass is Microsoft’s subscription service, which gives players access to a library of games with new titles added every month. The service is $9.99 for either the Xbox or PC version, which will let you play any of the available Game Pass games on the respective platforms. Microsoft also offers Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which gives subscribers access to both platforms, the library of games available in Electronic Arts’ EA Play subscription, as well as Xbox Cloud Gaming, which streams games to browsers or mobile devices — including Apple devices.