If you’ve been thinking about buying some new earbuds or headphones, Amazon Prime Day 2021 is a great opportunity to snag something at a fantastic price. The company’s own Echo Buds are on sale, of course, but so are products from Bose, Jabra, Sony, and other brands — with some at the lowest prices we’ve ever seen on them.
We’ve rounded up the highlights below. And if you’re shopping for TVs, laptops, or other tech accessories, we’ve also put together a guide to the best Prime Day deals, which encompasses the best true wireless earbud deals alongside other product categories.
The best earbuds deals for Prime Day
Amazon’s latest Echo Buds are already aggressively priced at their regular $119.99, but for Prime Day, the company is dropping them down to $79.99. For that money, you’re getting a set of earbuds that get all the basics — sound quality, fit, connection stability — right, and the noise cancellation is better than most other earbuds that sell for a similar price. Read the review.
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus remain a great choice for those who need lengthy battery life from their earbuds. They can keep playing for up to 11 hours, which crushes pretty much the competition. Read the review.
By design, the bean-shaped Galaxy Buds Live let in a lot of the ambient noise around you. So while they’re not a good option if you prefer to hear your music in peace and quiet, I know there are people out there who like hearing the outside world at all times — whether it’s for safety on a run or just to stay aware of their surroundings. Samsung’s stylish beans are great for that purpose. Read the review.
My favorite earbuds for bass-heads are Sony’s WF-XB700, and I absolutely love how they fit. The design makes for a deep in-ear seal that won’t budge at the gym or if you go for a run. And Sony isn’t lying with its “extra bass” branding on these. They can thump. These earbuds don’t have many other frills or extra features — they don’t even have a companion smartphone app — but I’ve found the WF-XB700 to perform reliably every time I’ve pulled them out of the case.
- Jabra’s Elite 85t earbuds have impressive active noise cancellation, and their sound quality beats out the Apple AirPods Pro. But the biggest trick in Jabra’s arsenal is support for multipoint: unlike pretty much all the other earbuds on this list, you can pair Jabra buds with two devices at the same time. During Prime Day, they’re $50 off. Read the review.
- If you can do without ANC, the Elite 75t remain a terrific option for all-around earbuds. They have lively, bass-forward sound, and Jabra’s app allows for a lot of EQ customization. For Prime Day, you can snag them for under $100. Read the review.
- Sennheiser’s CX 400BT earbuds have essentially the same sublime sound quality as the company’s top-tier Momentum True Wireless 2, but at a lower price. On Prime Day that price is dropping even lower to $79.95. You lose out on features like noise cancellation and water resistance, but if all you care about is audio quality, this is a good deal to jump on.
- Sony’s WF-SP800N fitness earbuds are on sale for $98. With their IP55 rating against dust and water, these earbuds are more durable than many competitors that settle for IPX4. Read the review.
- Razer’s Hammerhead True Wireless Pro earbuds are $159.99 — down from their usual $199.99. This discounted price is much more reasonable for what Razer’s latest true wireless earbuds can offer. Read the review.
The best headphones deals for Prime Day
If there’s one can’t-miss deal on headphones for Prime Day, it’s the heavy discount that’s available on Bose’s excellent Noise Canceling Headphones 700. They’re on sale for only $229 — a far cry from their normal MSRP.
There’s also a deal on Sony’s flagship WH-1000XM4 noise-canceling headphones, which can be had for only $248. The Sonys can outlast Bose’s headphones on battery life, and the two are neck and neck when it comes to noise cancellation. Read our review.
- Jabra’s Elite 85h noise-canceling headphones don’t get as much attention as those from Sony and Bose, but they still deliver impressive noise cancellation, pleasing sound, multipoint connectivity, and 30-hour battery life. And they’re much cheaper than the flashier competitors, too. Read the review.
- Sony’s step-down noise-canceling headphones, the WH-XB900N, are on sale for just $118 for Prime Day. The noise cancellation isn’t quite on par with the pricier model, and you also give up some bells and whistles like ear detection and multipoint, but if the 1000XM4s are too expensive for your taste, these are worth considering.