Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier will go at it one more time at UFC 264 on Friday.
Though there’s no belt on the line, the lightweights’ No. 5 and top-rated challengers, respectively, will earn the right to take on champion Charles Oliveira with a win in the rubber match. That brings up the question: Would the winner prefer that, or is a final victory in this rivalry (which dates back to 2014) enough of a reward?
Poirier certainly should be confident heading into the matchup, having won six of his last seven fights, including a second-round TKO victory over McGregor in UFC 257. McGregor, who won the UFC lightweight champion in 2016, has lost both of his ensuing matches in the division since (once to Khabib Nurmagomedov and again to Poirier). Either way, look for McGregor (22-5) and Poirier (27-6-1) to give it their all in T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Here’s everything you need to know about purchasing UFC 264 on pay-per-view:
MORE: Sign up to watch the UFC 264 PPV, exclusively on ESPN+
UFC 264 price: How much does McGregor vs. Poirier cost?
The main card for UFC 264 is available in the U.S. on the ESPN+ subscription service for $69.99 or $89.98. That portion of the event begins about 10 p.m. ET.
Earlier fights on the undercard are viewable live on ESPN and ESPN+.
- Current yearly subscribers can get UFC for $69.99.
- Current monthly subscribers can get UFC 264 and an upgraded bundle at a discounted rate of $84.99. They can also purchase the event itself for $69.99.
- New subscribers can get UFC 264 and a yearly subscription for $89.98, which is a savings of more than 30 percent.
What channel is UFC 264 on?
- Early prelims: ESPN/ESPN+
- Prelims: ESPN/ESPN+
- Main card: ESPN+ (pay-per-view)
Fans will be able to watch the main card of UFC 264 only on pay-per-view with an ESPN+ subscription. The night is split into three events: early preliminaries and prelims (on ESPN/ESPN+), followed by the main card on ESPN+ PPV.
Click here to learn about the different pricing and bundling options with the ESPN+ platform.
What time does McGregor vs. Poirier start?
- Early prelims: 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT
- Prelims: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Main card: 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT
- McGregor-Poirier 3: 12:15 a.m. ET / 9:15 p.m. PT
The night gets underway at 6 p.m. ET on ESPN and ESPN+ for both the early preliminaries and prelims. The main card is scheduled to start at 10 p.m. ET, with the fighters expected to make ring walks shortly after midnight ET, depending on the length of undercard fights.
UFC 264 fight card
- Jennifer Maia vs. Jessica Eye (women’s flyweights)
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Brad Tavares (middleweights)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Jerome Rivera (flyweights)
- Hu Yaozong vs. Alen Amedovski (middleweights)
- Carlos Condit vs. Max Griffin (welterweights)
- Niko Price vs. Michael Pereira (welterweights)
- Ryan Hall vs. Ilia Topuria (featherweights)
- Trevin Giles vs. Dricus Du Plessis (middleweights)
- Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor (lightweights)
- Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson (welterweights)
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Greg Hardy (heavyweights)
- Irene Aldana vs. Yana Kunitskaya (women’s bantamweights)
- Sean O’Malley vs. Kris Moutinho, (bantamweights)