Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
Electronic Arts announced the formation of a new developer today, Ripple Effect Studios.
The group used to be DICE LA, a studio that assisted DICE proper with the development of the Battlefield series. Ripple Effect is still helping with the upcoming Battlefield 2042, but it is also working on its own, new project.
Respawn founder Vince Zampella is going to be managing Ripple Effect. Zampella has a history of working on hit shooters like the Call of Duty series, Titanfall, and Apex Legends.
Ripple Effect will have a new campus in Los Angeles, but it will also hire for remote positions.
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties
Become a member